Terms and conditions of use (V3 / 22.10.2021)
1. Defining elements
The following terms will mean:
Buyer: any natural person, company or other legal entity that issues an Order and is a registered user of the site www.salefruits.com.
Seller: SC Maya’s Challenge SRL, headquartered in Oradea, str. Minilor no. 5 BL. PB. 89 AP. 19, registration number at the Trade Register J05 / 102/2015, CUI RO34003974, tel:
- +40 751 140 556 , email: [email protected] .
Products and Services – any product and service mentioned in the order to be provided by the Seller to the Buyer.
Order – an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Seller and the Buyer by which the Seller agrees to deliver the Goods and Services, and the Buyer agrees to receive these Goods and pay their value, if they have not already been paid.
Contract – an Order confirmed by the Seller.
2. Contract documents
The website www.salefruits.com, hereinafter referred to as salefruits.com, is the property of SC Maya’s Challenge SRL, with its registered office in Oradea, str. Mininerilor no. 5 BL. PB. 89 AP. 19, registration number at the Trade Register J05 / 102/2015, CUI RO34003974.
The use of the SaleFruits site by the Buyer, respectively the registration of an electronic order, implies his acceptance of the terms and conditions below, as well as the acceptance of the use of the e-mail address (e-mail) as a means of remote written communication.
Confirmation of the Order by the Seller implies full acceptance of the terms of the Order. Acceptance of the Order by the Seller is considered completed when there is a verbal (telephone) or electronic (e-mail) confirmation from the Seller to the Buyer (confirmation of receipt from the Buyer is not required). The contract enters into force upon confirmation of the Order by the Seller, and the terms and conditions presented on this page (“Terms and Conditions”) are its basis.
We recommend reading the “Terms and Conditions” page carefully.
The seller reserves the right to change these provisions without further notice, the latest version can be found by accessing this page, called “Terms and Conditions”.
Communication with the store can be done by using the contact details and methods provided in the “Contact” section.
3. Intellectual property right
The entire content of the SaleFruits site – images, texts, graphics, scripts, programs, databases, etc. – is the property of SC Maya’s Challenge SRL and its suppliers and is protected by the Law for the protection of copyright and the laws on intellectual and industrial property. The use without the written consent of SC Maya’s Challenge SRL of any element presented above is punished according to the legislation in force.
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL guarantees the user limited access, in personal interest (making online orders, information), and does not give him the right to download or modify in whole or in part the site, to reproduce in part or in full the site, to copy, sell / resell or exploit the site in any other way, for commercial purposes or contrary to the interests of SC Maya’s Challenge SRL without its prior written consent.
4. Products and services offered by SC Maya’s Challenge SRL on www.salefruits.com
The products sold through salefruits.com are products from the category of food, beverages and personal / home care, in the original packaging of the manufacturer or packaged and labeled in their own regime, in perfect condition and within the warranty period offered by manufacturers and suppliers or within the legal term accepted by the Sanitary Veterinary Directorate, and at the time of delivery they are accompanied by a fiscal invoice according to the legislation in force and a fiscal voucher in case the payment is made in cash upon receipt of the order. The quality of the products is guaranteed by the manufacturers and / or their suppliers. The unit of measurement for products sold through this site is a piece or kg, the unit of measurement being specified for each product. For products that are sold at variable weight, all the necessary information can be found on the site, for each product separately. The accuracy of these product characteristics is the responsibility of the manufacturer who has displayed that information on the packaging, as well as SaleFruits for products with variable weight.
The products and services are offered in compliance with the provisions of this document and within the available stock. For this reason, SC Maya’s Challenge SRL assumes the right not to honor a certain order if the product is no longer in the current offer of a product supplier, does not exist in the Supplier’s stock or does not comply with the quality required by the Seller.
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL reserves the right to select its customers. We reserve the right to refuse cooperation with customers who have inappropriate behavior or uncivilized (aggressive) language or with customers who have orders delivered rejected, for unfounded reasons.
The prices presented are in lei (RON), include VAT (5%, 9% or 19%) and do not include delivery and / or processing costs. The price received when confirming the order by email, telephone or other appropriate method of communication will be the same as the purchase price printed on the invoice, except for products sold in kg and whose value will be calculated according to the weight of the product. The price per kg is specified on the website for each product that is sold at a variable weight.
The minimum quantity required to place an order is at least 1 product.
The images published on the site show the real products, and the delivered products may differ slightly from the images presented (packaging, color). The content of salefruits.com (texts, product descriptions, ingredients, recipes, images, symbols) is compiled in collaboration with representatives of manufacturers and suppliers.
5. Payment of the order
Products ordered on the website www.salefruits.com must be paid in full. The payment of the ordered products, according to these “Terms and Conditions” can be made online by bank card, Cash at the time of delivery or by Payment Order upon request. For payment of products by PO, proof of payment must be sent by email to [email protected] at least 12 hours before delivery of the order.
For the products we sell at variable weight (indicated in the product description) the invoice will be issued according to the weight of the delivered product. For payment by card directly on the site and payment by PO, the differences will be automatically credited to the customer through the payment processor (Netopia Payments) or directly to his IBAN account.
6. Delivery / lifting of the order
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL reserves the right to inform the customer regarding the delivery of the order through an appropriate communication method, before honoring it.
The delivery of the ordered products will be made in Bucharest and Ilfov (in the localities mentioned on the site in the “Delivery” section), through the delivery staff of SC Maya’s Challenge SRL or its partners, from Monday to Sunday, except for public holidays or decided days. by the management of the company, at the agreed term from the order confirmation. The products will be delivered to the domicile, headquarters or address indicated by the customer.
The costs of making available are as follows:
– 20 lei for an order value between 1 RON – 149.99 RON
– 11 lei for an order value between 149.99 RON – 249.99 RON
– 5 lei for an order value higher than 250 RON
– 5 lei for picking up the order from the pick-up point (s) mentioned on the site.
Delivery conditions are subject to change without notice.
All shipping charges include VAT.
7. Transfer of ownership
The transfer of ownership over the Products and Services is made at the time of delivery (involves receiving the tax invoice and / or the tax receipt submitted by the Seller’s staff).
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL sells food, beverage and personal / household care products. According to the legislation in force (ord. 130/2000 supplemented by law 51/2003 on the legal regime of distance contracts – art. 12, point a) and Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20.05. 1997 on consumer protection regarding distance contracts – art. 3, point (2), first subparagraph) contracts for the supply of food, drink or other consumer goods supplied at the consumer’s home, residence or place of work through permanent distributors may not be terminated unilaterally. Once the products are received, they cannot be returned.
The products purchased from salefruits.com can be refused only if they do not correspond qualitatively and quantitatively with the order initiated by the Buyer.
The maximum amount of damages that can be paid by SC Maya’s Challenge SRL to any Buyer in case of non-delivery or improper delivery is the value of the amount collected by SC Maya’s Challenge SRL from this Buyer.
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL offers a total guarantee for products that do not correspond qualitatively to the initial request. For justified reported problems we offer a discount coupon with equal value of the amount collected for unsuitable products and free shipping on the next order.
At the express request of the client we can return the money directly on the card or in the IBAN account of the client.
9. Promotions, raffles and contests
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL establishes the regulations for the promotions, raffles and contests it organizes. These regulations are brought to the attention of potential Buyers only through SC Maya’s Challenge SRL. These promotions benefit only the orders that comply exactly with the rules displayed on the site or announced on social channels and which are registered by the Seller within the time period specified in the regulation in which the promotion is valid and only within the available stock.
10. Limitations of liability
The salefruits.com website is hosted by the servers of a third party company. The seller will not be held responsible for any errors on the site regardless of the reasons for their occurrence, including but not limited to changes to the site, settings or scripts. The seller will not be held liable for errors caused by the use of certain browsers for visiting salefruits.com. The seller is not responsible for the content, quality or nature of the sites reached through links on the salefruits.com site and cannot be held responsible for any type of relationship / transaction / collaboration / etc. which is established between you and them. For those sites, the full responsibility lies with the owners of the sites in question.
The information presented on the site is for personal use and may be reproduced by printing for this purpose only. The information may not be reproduced, distributed or incorporated in another document or material without the written permission of SC Maya’s Challenge SRL.
The seller will not be held liable for any damage that may result from the use of the information presented on the site, in its absence, any errors or omissions that may lead to any loss. Buyers expressly agree that use of this site and purchase of the goods and services offered is at your own risk.
11. Subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter
Subscribing and unsubscribing to the Buyers’ SaleFruits newsletter is free and voluntary, and involves checking the appropriate box when registering your user account. By registering as a user and checking the point in question on salefruits.com, the request to receive commercial communications at the email address provided at registration is considered accepted. You can unsubscribe by following the instructions in the footer of each email or by accessing the “My Account” page.
The use of the newsletter is made under the same conditions of limitation of liability from the point of view of the content as the use of the site (conditions provided by this document). If neither the structure nor the content of the messages received by the subscriber has changed, they may be retransmitted to other persons, at their own risk. The persons who received the commercial messages from the subscribers of the salefruits.com newsletter are considered to have been informed in advance by the subscribers about the provisions of this document. In this context, the Seller cannot be held liable in any way for the actions of its subscribers.
If there are any reasons to believe that a subscriber does not comply with the provisions of this document then the Seller reserves the right to restrict his access to the newsletter.
12. Personal data processing policy
SC Maya’s Challenge SRL, hereinafter referred to as SaleFruits, thanks you for your trust in using the salefruits.com platform through which we sell various goods.
SaleFruits does not have the legal obligation to register in the General Register of Personal Data Operators following the answer received from ANSPDCP dated 22.02.2016, no. 0004648.
SaleFruits wants to ensure the security of your personal data when you visit the Online Store and purchase our products. SaleFruits offers a wide range of products in the category of food, beverages and personal / home care.
SaleFruits processes your personal data, through automated and manual means, intended for issuing purchase invoices, delivering ordered goods and informing customers who have opted for it on new and promotional offers. SC Maya’s Challenge SRL registered at the Trade Register under J05 / 102/2015, CUI RO34003974, is the operator of your personal data (“data” or “personal data”) that we collect and process when you visit and / or purchase products from salefruits.com. You can contact us at any time at:
Address: Str.Minerilor no. 5 BL. PB. 89 AP. 19
- 410297 – loc. Oradea – Bihor County – Romania
Nr. phone: +40 751 140 556
E-mail: [email protected]
You are the focus of our attention and we wish that through this personal data processing policy, issued in accordance with data protection legislation (including the General (EU) Regulation on the protection of personal data No. 2016/679) – “EU Regulation”) , to provide transparent, clear and easy to read and understand information about your data processing when you use the Online Store.
We would like to inform you about:
What data we collect and process about you when you visit and / or purchase products from salefruits.com.
Why and how we collect and process your data
Who do we share your data with?
What rights do you have regarding your data.
Please also consider the details regarding the collection and processing of cookies in the About Cookies section.
SaleFruits does not buy, rent or acquire in any way from a third party databases containing personal data of customers of the Online Store.
In presenting, promoting and marketing the products in the Online Store, SaleFruits is addressed exclusively to people who are at least 18 years old. SaleFruits is not intended for users / customers under 18 years of age.
What data we collect
SaleFruits understands the importance of protecting the personal data it collects and processes about you. On SaleFruits.com you can browse without a user account.
If you wish to purchase products from the Online Store, you must create a user account on SaleFruits.com.
If you only browse SaleFruits.com, we do not collect or receive any information on the basis of which SaleFruits may personally identify you. Details about the cookies we use on SaleFruits.com and how you can disable them can be found in the Cookies Policy.
Personal data that you provide us directly, on salefruits.com and in SaleFruits physical stores
- Create user account on salefruits.com
If you want to create an account on salefruits.com , we can only create a user account if you provide us with the following personal data: full name, e-mail, mobile phone number, delivery address and you set a password to secure access to your account. You will be logged in to your account with your email address and password.
- Personalized offers through addressed advertisements
If you have given us your consent (consent) to send you personalized Offers through addressed advertisements, and as long as you do not withdraw this agreement under this Policy, we will use your email address and mobile phone number to create lists. indexed data that will be transmitted to social platforms (eg Facebook) for use in creating personalized audiences; the personalized audiences provided by the social platforms allow SaleFruits to send you personalized Offers through advertisements addressed through your page (your account) in the social platforms. Your data will be provided to the social platforms exclusively for the correlation of the data indexed by us, with the data provided by you directly to them in your account.
- Contests and raffles
In the case of SaleFruits online contests (held on the salefruits.com Facebook page ), we will be able to collect, depending on the type of campaign, the following personal data necessary for your participation in the contest and, respectively, the validation of the winners (and reservations): name, surname, telephone number. In order to give you the prizes if you are the winner and to honor our obligations to pay the relevant taxes, we will verify your identification data in the identity document, with those sent by you when entering the contest. If you are a winner, we will mention your first and last name on the salefruits.com Facebook page. The conditions of each contest / raffle will be detailed in the Rules of the respective contest / raffle (s).
- Customer support and support (non-commercial communications), including customer satisfaction assessment questionnaires (without responding customer identification)
In order to be able to respond to your telephone requests regarding your user account / orders on the Online Store, and to ensure the confidentiality and confidentiality of the details of the user account, our operators will ask you for some identification data: name, surname , email address, phone number.
In order to resolve complaints, we will process your minimum required data: name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number.
Customer satisfaction assessment questionnaires sent by e-mail only serve to improve services; the answers do not identify the responding customers and are not taken into account in the profiling.
- Written, motivated and occasional requests from judicial authorities and / or bodies
Exceptionally and according to the law, we will provide the criminal investigation bodies or other competent authorities or institutions, within formal procedures / investigations or other steps provided by law, the following data: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone. SaleFruits documents any such approach.
Personal data we collect when you use the Website :
- Online identifiers
When you log in to your user account on salefruits.com and, if necessary, make purchases in the Online Store, SaleFruits will collect the following data: IP of the device from which you log in, MAC address, ISP, additional data HTTP / HTTPS protocol, the date and time you logged in, the date and time you made purchases in the Online Store, the hardware, the software, the internet browser you use, and information about your device’s operating system (computer, mobile phone, etc.), as well as the application version and regional and language settings, screen resolution.
We further associate these online identifiers with your user account ID on salefruits.com.
The data we collect through cookies (files that a server sends to your device), the purpose and the way we process them, are detailed and can be found in the Cookies Usage Policy.
By using cookies, based on your browsing and behavior on salefruits.com, to send you relevant advertising, you will also see interest-based advertising on some of our products and / or services that may interest you. Interest-based advertising can be done on salefruits.com, on other companies’ sites, as well as on other online media channels, such as social networking platforms / sites. Advertising relevant to you can also be displayed to you based on the content of the website you are visiting – this is called “retargeting”. We may also combine data collected through cookies with other data we have collected from you.
If you do not wish to process any information by using cookies in order to receive interest-based advertising, check the Cookies Policy. This explains how to control and choose not to accept cookies. Please note that giving up interest-based advertising will not stop the display of ads, which will no longer be personalized.
Personal data we collect from other sources – Social platforms
If you Like us on the SaleFruits Facebook page or follow us on the Social Platforms (Pinterest / Instagram / Youtube / Twitter / Google+ etc), or if you provide us, on your own initiative, any other personal data in the SaleFruits account on any of these social platforms, we will receive this data without using it other than to be able to communicate with you and possibly to resolve your requests.
WHY AND HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA PERSONAL
We ensure that your data will be processed strictly for the purposes set out in this Policy, safely and using the necessary safeguards, and you may limit any such processing by exercising the rights described in the “Rights” section.
- § Creating and using the user account on salefruits.com . At the time of creating the user account we will use your data to create your user account on salefruits.com; subsequently, we will use your required data for each login and to make it easier for you to use your account to place orders / purchases on salefruits.com.
- § Improving services . We automatically process your browsing data on salefruits.com and to perform various analyzes, internal research, in order to improve our services and better respond to the requests of our customers.
- § Execution of the orders you place and delivery of the purchased products; return / change of purchased products . SaleFruits processes your data for:
- processing the orders you place, including providing support for placing orders or in connection with placed orders;
- preparing the products for delivery to you or picking them up from SaleFruits pick-up points;
- delivery of the products ordered by you on salefruits.com, respectively delivery of the products to the SaleFruits pick-up points;
- providing support for other operations related to your orders, such as modifying / canceling placed orders;
- processing payments you make online or refunding amounts / differences paid, if applicable;
- ensuring the return and exchange of delivered products, if applicable;
- issuing invoices for products and / or services purchased on salefruits.com;
- issuing the documentation regarding the free replacement of a used product of the same type or equivalent to the one ordered from the Online Store.
When we need to deliver your products to you, we will send your details (name, surname, delivery address and telephone number) to the transport and / or courier companies we work with, if the delivery is not made by our own employees, in order to could make the delivery.
When you pay online for products purchased on salefruits.com, you access the secure platform managed by the authorized processor we use for online payments, where you directly provide the data needed to process payments according to the agreement directly sent to it.
- § Customer service . SaleFruits offers you telephone assistance at the telephone number displayed in the Contact section or by communicating online from the corresponding menu (top right) on salefruits.com, during working hours, when you encounter problems placing an order or have difficulties / situations unforeseen when using the user account. In order to respond to you, our operators must ensure that they keep the data in your account in complete and maximum security and confidentiality, so that they request your data at the beginning of the discussion, in order to confirm that they are talking to the account holder.
- § Raffles and competitions . You can participate in the promotional lotteries (raffles) and contests organized by us in which you register in SaleFruits stores, on salefruits.com or on Facebook on the official SaleFruits page ( www.Facebook.com/mayaschallenge/ ).
SaleFruits will use the data you provide when you enter a raffle or contest only for:
- running the contest,
- validation of winners,
- announcement of winners and reservations,
- awarding and
- making payments of taxes and duties related to the awarding of prizes. When we give you the winning prizes, we will check that the data in your identity card correspond to those sent by you when entering the contest / raffle, without retaining a copy of your identity card.
- § Customer support and support. To make your shopping experience easier, SaleFruits offers you the option to call the number listed in Contact or talk to us directly in the Talk to Us menu on salefruits.com during the program shown. When we offer support services, we will process your data for:
- § Complaints. We process your data to respond to complaints you send via email or phone number on the Contact page.
- § Personalized offers sent through Newsletters / Alerts / Communications / Calls . To help you make shopping easier on salefruits.com and to keep up to date with our products and / or services, we use your data for direct marketing activities, namely:
- identify that you are the holder of the user account;
- provide you with technical assistance in managing the user account and / or orders placed on salefruits.com;
- managing payments made for our products and / or services (including reconciliations and cancellations);
- to defend our rights and interests in court;
- a customer satisfaction assessment questionnaire.
- to send you periodically personalized Offers, through Newsletters and / or Alerts and / or Calls and / or Communications and / or Socialization Platforms, regarding the products and / or services sold in the Online Store and / or in our stores, respectively SaleFruits news, promotions , discounts, special marketing conditions, oriented as best as possible to your needs and preferences (according to your agreement / agreements);
- to help you make shopping easier on salefruits.com and / or in SaleFruits stores.
The personalized offers we will send you mean the provision of information that we consider relevant to you, regarding the promotions / discounts / special marketing conditions by SaleFruits, for certain products and / or services that we think might interest you, designed to reward your loyalty and quality as a SaleFruits customer.
We do not use your data to subject you to decisions based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which have legal effects on you or which affect you in a similar way to a significant extent, even if we use technology. to generate the automated structure and the personalized offers that we send you according to your agreement.
More precisely, in the generation and structuring of the personalized Offers, we proceed in the following way:
– when shopping in the Online Store based on information about how often you buy products from certain categories or brands, the value of your purchases, as well as information we have from specialized studies on consumer behavior and preferences, SaleFruits creates segments of buyers (SaleFruits customers) who share similar characteristics. We use these groups (segments) to build and send offers that anticipate your needs and get as close as possible to your expectations from SaleFruits Custom Offers;
– depending on the seasonality of the products sold by SaleFruits, the size of the available stocks, the available promotional budget and the current trends of the market in which we operate, we build promotional campaigns to address the customer segments (profiles) we consider the most suitable for such campaigns, so that we keep their interest in shopping in SaleFruits stores or in the Online Store and reward the loyalty of those customers who buy most often.
We constantly monitor and evaluate the response of our customers to all these promotional campaigns in order to permanently improve the way we build personalized Offers.
In the design and transmission of personalized Offers we use the services of third-party companies for consulting and statistical research, without them having direct access to your data.
If you have agreed to send you personalized offers through advertisements, and as long as you do not withdraw this agreement under this Policy, we may create indexed data lists that will be forwarded to social platforms for use in creating personalized audiences; the personalized audiences provided by the social platforms allow SaleFruits to send you personalized Offers through advertisements addressed through your page in the social platforms.
The use of data for the purpose of sending personalized Offers through Newsletters / Alerts / Communications / Calls and / or advertisements is made only with your unequivocal consent, expressed directly by you actively on salefruits.com and / or the creation of the user account on the site, and only as long as you have not withdrawn this agreement (s).
You may at any time request the sale and review of your marketing preferences (Custom Offers) by SaleFruits by emailing [email protected]
or by a letter dated and signed to the company’s headquarters – Str.Minerilor no. 5 BL. PB. 89 AP. 19 410297 – Oradea – Bihor – Romania.
Thus, you can oppose the processing of data for receiving personalized offers through newsletters / alerts / communications / calls, ads addressed through social platforms, by unsubscribing from any type of personalized offers. For the Newsletter by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link received with each personalized Offer through the Newsletter or through a request sent to the email address [email protected]
As a result of unsubscribing, we will no longer process your email address, telephone number and / or data concerning you and which were the basis for the creation of segments (profiles), in order to send you personalized Offers via Newsletters and / or Alerts and / or Communications and / or Calls and / or advertisements addressed through social platforms. You can again request a subscription to receive personalized Offers via Newsletters and / or Alerts and / or Communications and / or Calls and / or advertisements addressed through social platforms via an e-mail sent to [email protected] .
- § Information security and fraud. It is important for us to monitor how you use the Online Store to detect and prevent fraud and other such incidents. This helps us to be sure that you can use the Online Store safely, ensuring the security of computer systems.
- § Exceptionally and in accordance with the law, we will provide your data to the criminal investigation bodies or to other competent authorities or institutions , within formal procedures / investigations or other steps provided by law.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASIS FOR WHEN WE PROCESS YOUR DATA? PERSONAL
To process your data, we rely on the following legal grounds:
- § Execution of the contract: In order to execute our obligations to you when you purchase and / or return / exchange products purchased on salefruits.com, to organize the preparation of the products to be delivered to you or to take them over yourself. from us, including in order to be able to keep in touch with you in connection with such orders and purchases, we need to process your data. At the same time, in the execution of your obligations regarding the payment of the products and / or services purchased from the Online Store, your personal data are processed.
- § Legitimate interest. Under personal data protection law, we may use your data when necessary for the legitimate interests of us (or a third party), unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over those of us. ours (or of a third party). The legitimate interest is the wider cause that SaleFruits has for the processing of your data or the advantage that SaleFruits obtains from the processing. Specifically, we believe that we do not harm your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms in any way by any of the following activities (which make up this case from the perspective of SaleFruits):
- the sale by SaleFruits of the operations related to the main marketing activity to consumers of products and / or services in categories such as food, beverages and personal / household care;
- we want to make sure you get the best experience when browsing and using salefruits.com;
- we may need to send you various unsolicited non-commercial messages, for example when we want to notify you of various changes to the SaleFruits structure;
- prevention of fraud in the Online Store, prevention of misuse or non-compliance with the terms and conditions / regulations and user accounts;
- fraud prevention in making payments on salefruits.com;
- taking measures to ensure the safety of salefruits.com;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of our rights in court;
- our business interest to improve our offer of products and / or services, including through the technical procedure of customer profiling according to the provisions of this Personal Data Processing Policy.
However, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of SaleFruits, in accordance with the procedure under “Rights”.
- § Consent. In certain situations, we will process your data only with your prior consent, respectively for: to send you personalized Offers about our products and / or services through Newsletters and / or Alerts and / or Communications and / or Calls and / or through advertisements addressed through your page on social platforms. You will be able to withdraw your consent for one or more purposes at any time, easily, by giving us an email at [email protected] .
Very important to you!
Your consent means any manifestation of your free will, specific, informed and unambiguous, by which you accept, by a statement or action without doubt, that the data concerning you are processed for the purpose for which we ask your consent. On salefruits.com, the undoubted action we ask for is the check by you personally, of each box corresponding to the request for consent, after you have read very well the terms of this Policy and you have made the free decision (without any pressure), specific (for the purpose indicated and with respect to the data indicated), informed (understanding the content of the Policy regarding the information we give you about the processed data) and unambiguous (your action to tick the consent box cannot have any other meaning) to give us consent. If you are not convinced that your expression of will meets all these requirements, do not give us your consent at that time, so do not tick the box. Once you tick the box by which we ask for your consent, we will keep the proof of this check and we will consider this action as consent fulfilling the characteristics here.
For interest-based advertising, through cookies that monitor your behavior on salefruits.com we rely on your consent under the Cookies Policy.
- § Exercise and defense of rights in court. When it is necessary to defend our rights and legitimate interests in court, we may process those personal data of yours that are strictly necessary for this purpose.
- § Legal obligations of SaleFruits. When a legal provision requires SaleFruits to provide your personal data to public authorities or judicial bodies, SaleFruits will comply with these written, motivated and occasional requests, only under the conditions and in accordance with the law.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
When you exercise your rights with respect to your personal data that we process, the recipient of your personal data is you (we share this data with you).
In certain circumstances, in order to make our products and / or services available to you on salefruits.com/ purchased by you, we will share the data with our partners. When we share your data with our partners, we ask them to ensure data protection through strict data security measures and to use your data only according to our precise and clear instructions, highlighting exactly the personal data they can process, the purposes of processing. , manner of processing, storage and storage; Our partners are not authorized to use your data in any way for their own purposes, or for purposes other than those specifically entrusted to us.
We choose very selectively and carefully the partners (those with whom we collaborate in different areas), as well as the suppliers (those who perform certain functions / operations / activities on our behalf or for us); we share with them only the data strictly necessary for the provision of the services we entrust to our partners and / or suppliers.
Our partners. We collaborate with a series of partners whose products we sell in SaleFruits stores and / or on salefruits.com. Sometimes we share your data with these partners: (1) in raffles and contests that we organize together, or (2) for resolving product and / or service complaints. Sometimes they collect personal data directly from you, to the extent that you contact them using the links available on the Online Store (in which case SaleFruits does not transmit your data to these partners).
Service providers. We may use service providers / third parties for certain activities necessary to provide the services associated with the Online Store. These include, for example: companies that provide us with data storage services on external servers (or cloud), companies that provide payment processing, companies involved in the delivery of goods, companies that provide support actions in carrying out marketing activities. The categories of these third-party providers are: (i) third-party couriers, for the delivery of products purchased by you, (ii) marketing agencies / companies, for the structuring and sending of personalized offers to you (e-mail), (iii) service providers data server hosting, (iv) advertising agencies, (v) social platforms.
Given SaleFruits’ contractual obligations to these partners and to protect us from competition, we cannot disclose the names of all of them. We assure you, however, that we have carefully and rigorously chosen these partners and suppliers, and at the same time we continuously ensure, through the specific obligations assumed contractually assumed by partners and suppliers, through clear and firm work instructions, that they meet our standards. protect your personal data and implement appropriate IT security measures to ensure its protection, including maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
In order to send you personalized offers through advertisements addressed with the help of personalized audiences from social platforms, your data will be provided by SaleFruits to social platforms exclusively for correlating the data indexed by us, with the data provided by you directly to social platforms. they will be used by them exclusively for correlation, without being distributed to third parties or other commercial message promoters and will be automatically deleted by the social platforms immediately after the completion of the correlation process.
Payment intermediaries and financial institutions. In certain situations related to the processing of your payments and refunds of payments made, we share certain details of the payment with the payment / financial institution.
Public authorities / judicial bodies. We may transmit some of your personal data to the competent public authorities or institutions, when required by the relevant legal provisions (eg investigation of fraud, investigation and / or prevention of money laundering, filing with tax authorities, etc.), or we can use the data to initiate legal action or formulate defenses in court to protect our rights.
Merger and acquisitions. Should we decide in the future to dispose of SaleFruits’ holdings or business (assets and liabilities, etc.), we will pass on to / provide access to potential buyers / successor companies (to) your data for the analysis and audit required for the acquisition. participations / business (assets and liabilities, etc.), structuring and implementing the transaction. In this regard, we will ensure that any potential buyer has the necessary security measures in place to protect your data, and a data protection agreement will be signed for this purpose.
AS LONG AS WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Except as specifically set forth in this Policy, we will retain and retain your data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in this Personal Data Processing Policy.
We easily guarantee the right to delete the data associated with your account; you can do this by emailing us at [email protected] .
In most cases, we will only store your data for as long as you have a user account and / or continue shopping on salefruits.com . If you deactivate your account on salefruits.com, your data associated with the user account will be deleted or anonymized so that you cannot be identified.
For the purposes for which you have given your consent to the collection and use of data, we will process your data for that purpose until you withdraw your consent to the processing for that purpose. However, we will retain the data strictly necessary if we are obliged to keep this data in order to (i) defend our rights in court, or (ii) report to the competent authorities.
In the case of documents containing your personal data, issued for the purpose of / execution of the obligations related to a purchase of products on salefruits.com , we will keep them for as long as necessary according to the purpose and according to the legal provisions.
To ensure that we care about your data and your rights in this regard, we ensure that you exercise your right to delete personal data in accordance with the data deletion procedure under “Rights”.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA? SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN BY SALEFRUITS
SaleFruits provides the necessary technical and organizational measures for the secure collection, processing and storage of data, including against unauthorized access and unauthorized use of data. These measures include:
- Specific means of IT security: ex. firewall filters that protect SaleFruits networks and IT infrastructure;
- Access to your data is strictly limited to the persons in SaleFruits who need to have access to it in order to fulfill the purposes mentioned in this Policy, according to their competences / tasks of service;
- Security of electronic and physical documentation related to the execution of contracts for the supply of products and services purchased through salefruits.com;
- Periodic review of data collection, processing and storage processes and procedures.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD STATE
In order to send you personalized offers through targeted advertisements, with the help of the personalized audience function from Facebook, your data will be provided by SaleFruits to Facebook, Inc. outside the EU / European Economic Area, at all times under the EU-US Privacy Shield (considered to ensure adequate protection of personal data transferred from the European Union to organizations in the United States), for which Facebook is certified, according to publicly available information. In view of the guarantees offered by Facebook regarding the confidentiality and security of the data provided by SaleFruits, including those regarding the technical and physical protection measures used by Facebook, SaleFruits also assures you that the processing of your data. The use of the personalized audience function on Facebook is carried out in accordance with a strong set of principles and guarantees for the protection of privacy and personal data, which are equivalent to those in the European Union. Facebook does not share your data with third parties or other commercial message promoters that we provide to Facebook to send you personalized offers through targeted ads.
Because we are committed to protecting your personal rights, we inform you that according to the EU Regulation you have a number of rights. That’s why we want to assure you that the rights you have will be fully and timely respected by SaleFruits, in the best and most professional way.
Please note that modern technologies can help you have more control over the data we collect from you. For example, you will be able to access, edit or delete contact details from your user account on salefruits. com, or you will be able to delete cookies or browsing history from the settings of our website www.SaleFruits.com. You may also choose to change your settings to restrict the tracking of cookies by your behavior on salefruits.com (noting that such restrictions may affect your browsing experience on salefruits.com).
Social platforms and search engines give you the ability to directly manage how your data is processed, used and shared. We insist that you analyze the functionalities that these operators offer you and manage the processing of data by them according to your decisions and interests. , analyzing the data processing policies of these operators.
If you wish to provide us with more details about your personal data rights in relation to SaleFruits, you may contact us as you will see below. We will try to respond to your requests without delay and no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days (or within a reasonable time, under the terms of the EU Regulation).
To ensure that you are the owner of the data in respect of which you choose to exercise your rights, we may ask you for some information / data to verify your identity, or we may request more details about your request. In addition, we inform you that we may keep in touch with you in order to fulfill our specific obligation to keep records of your efforts regarding the processing of personal data by SaleFruits.
We will not charge you a fee for responding to / processing your requests to exercise a right, unless you are exercising that right excessively. At the same time, if you ask us for a written copy of this data, we will provide the first copy free of charge, and for the following we will be able to apply a reasonable fee.
If we have a legal basis (eg your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to its repetitive nature), we may refuse your request, in which case we will inform you of the reasons for rejecting the request.
We will respond to your request through the channel through which you contacted us (email, phone, mail) or the one specified by you in your request.
To manage your requests efficiently and promptly, please fill in the subject line of your written request as suggestively as possible (eg ” personal data porting “, ” access right request “, etc.).
- The right to access data
Through this Policy we provide you with details about the data, the purpose and the way we process your data.
However, you can ask us at any time to confirm what data we collect and process about you, you can ask us for access to your data and the following information about them: purposes of processing, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the data have been or are to be disclosed, the period for which the data or criteria used for determination are expected to be stored, the existence of the right to request us to rectify or delete your data, or to restrict processing or the right to object to the processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the source of data taken from third parties, if there is an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where appropriate,on the logic used and important and the consequences used of such processing.
In order to exercise your right of access, you can send us your request easily and quickly to the e-mail address [email protected]
- The right to object to the processing of data for certain purposes
In the event that you wish to object to the processing based on our legitimate interest, we may still continue processing if we have and present legitimate and compelling interests that demonstrate further processing and prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose further processing will be the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court.
You can object directly at any time, unconditionally, by sending a written request to the e-mail address [email protected] or to our registered office. We will respond to your request without delay and respond to you within the specified timeframe.
- The right to withdraw consent
If we process your data based on your consent (eg for the submission of personalized Offers (via Newsletters and / or Alerts and / or Communications and / or advertisements)), you may withdraw your consent at any time, and SaleFruits will no longer process your data for that purpose, unless SaleFruits can base its further processing on another legal basis, in which case we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you with all relevant details.
You can withdraw your consent by sending a written request to the e-mail address [email protected] or to our registered office. We will respond to the request without delay and respond within the specified time.
- The right to delete data (the right to be forgotten)
You have the right to ask us to delete your data in any of the following situations: (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; (ii) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which we process your data and there is no other legal basis for the further processing of your data; (iii) you object to the processing of data when we process the data in our legitimate interest, and we cannot demonstrate that we have legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms, (iv) you object to the processing of data in our legitimate interest direct marketing purpose (including customer profile creation); (iv) personal data have been processed illegally;
We will only be able to refuse your request to delete data when: (i) we are required to comply with legal obligations; or (ii) for the establishment, exercise or defense of our rights in court.
You can contact us to exercise your right of cancellation, easily and quickly, by e-mail to [email protected] or by a dated and signed written letter sent by post to our registered office.
In addition, in case of deletion of your data, we will inform our partners / suppliers with whom we perform some activities / who are authorized to process data on our behalf, to delete any links to those data, or copies or reproductions thereof.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of data processing in some of the situations described below:
You can ask us to restrict the processing of data if you: (i) challenge the accuracy of the data we process – in which case we will restrict the collection of data for the period in which we verify the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is illegal, and you only ask us to restrict their use (and you object to the deletion of this data); (iii) although we no longer need your data for the purpose of processing, you still request this data from us in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or (iv) you object to the processing of data when we invoke a legitimate interest – for the period during which we will verify that our legitimate rights prevail over your rights and freedoms.
In these situations, we will refrain from processing your data (except storing it) so that it is not subject to further processing. If we have already shared your data with our partners / suppliers by that time, we will notify them immediately of the restriction of processing, after consulting with you in advance.
We will only be able to continue to process your data if: (i) any of the above situations are resolved, (ii) you consent to the further processing of the data, or (iii) such processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend our rights in court, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of our State.
- The right to rectification
If you identify that your data that we process is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you can rectify this data in your user account on salefruits.com by following these steps: My Account> Personal Data> Save .
If these corrections cannot be made from your salefruits.com account, you may ask us to correct this information by emailing [email protected]
We will correct your data without undue delay. When we do not give due consideration to your request, we will explain the reasons for this decision.
- The right to portability
You have the right to transfer your data to us (i) to you, or (ii) to another operator indicated by you. The second situation assumes that you have the option to request the transfer of your associated data to us. user account to another data controller (eg to an operator that manages another online trading platform).
Specifically, you will be able to request the porting of any personal data that you have actively provided to us (eg postal address, name / surname, etc.). You have the right to portability only if we process this data based on your consent or in the execution of the contract between us regarding the purchase of products on salefruits.com.
Specifically, you can request us to port the data by: written request submitted to the registered office of SaleFruits or by sending us an e-mail to [email protected]
To manage your requests efficiently and promptly, please fill in the subject line of the request email as suggestively as possible (eg “personal data porting”).
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of your request. In the case of porting, we will transmit your requested data as specified here in a structured format that allows data reuse (eg in XML, JSON, CSV format).
Before submitting any data, we will identify you by logging into your customer account (using the assigned credentials) or, if we have reasonable doubts about your identity, we may request additional information to enable you to identify yourself. ..
- The right to file a complaint with the ANSPDCP
You have the right to file a complaint with the ANSPDCP . if you consider that we infringe your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
Thus, you can also address various questions to ANSPDCP , the data protection supervisory authority in Romania. You can find some guides and guidelines on your rights on the authorities’ website http://www.dataprotection.ro/ .
You can file complaints with ANSPDCP . regarding how we process your data. However, we hope that you will decide to talk to us first, before submitting any complaint to ANSPDCP. The security of your data is extremely important to SaleFruits, and we will take all necessary measures to to solve any problem you have about how SaleFruits processes your data in the most efficient way.
Questions and requests regarding the protection of your data
The SaleFruits Team is at your disposal for any questions, clarifications or any details you may need regarding this Policy and the processing of your data by SaleFruits. You may also contact us for any suggestions or comments regarding this Policy or how we collect and use your data at e-mail: [email protected]
Modification of this policy – This Policy may be amended / updated at any time by SaleFruits, at its sole discretion, by making the updated versions available to data subjects.
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Processing “means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction , consulting, using, disclosing by transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying them;
- “Operator” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or together with others, sets out the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in Union or national law;
- “Power of attorney” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “Profiling means any form of automatic processing of personal data which consists in the use of personal data to assess certain personal aspects relating to an individual, in particular to analyze or anticipate aspects of performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location of the individual or his travels;
- “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party;
- “Consent” of the data subject means any manifestation of the free, specific, informed and unambiguous will of the data subject by which he or she consents, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him or her be processed;
- ‘EU Regulation’ means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /WHAT THE.
13. Cookies use policy.
14. Final provisions
This Contract is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes caused by the products and services sold on salefruits.com and which are not already dealt with by any article of this document, will be resolved amicably, within 30 working days from the date of written notification of the problems by the Buyer. . If this is not possible, the disputes will be settled by the competent courts in Bucharest.
By agreeing to this form of the “Terms and Conditions” of use of salefruits.com, the Buyer fully assumes the consequences arising from the use of the site in these conditions.
The maximum amount of damages that can be paid by the Seller to any Buyer is the amount of the amount collected by the Seller from him.